1. Terms of website use
2. Other applicable terms
3. Information about us
www.SysnetProtect.com is a site operated by Sysxnet Limited (“we“, “us”, “our”). We are registered in Ireland under company number 147176 and have our registered office at:
1st Floor, Block 71a
The Plaza, Park West Business Park
Dublin 12, Ireland
4. Changes to the website
- We may update the Website from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
5. Accessing the website
- The Website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. The Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
6. Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on, or provided via, the Website including without limitation all user guides, text, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data complications, page layout, designs, pictures, photos, content and publications accessible through the Website or any underlying or associated code and software. Those works are protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text without our prior written consent.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
7. No reliance on information
- The content provided on or via the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content provided on or via the Website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
8. Limitation of our liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
- We will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by third parties (“Third Party Content”) and posted on the Website through, for example, Twitter feeds or blog posts.
- We do not endorse any Third Party Content posted on the Website. We operate a “notice and takedown” policy on the Website and if you believe that any content on the Website contains a defamatory statement or infringes your intellectual property rights please notify us immediately by emailing email@example.com. Once we have received this notification we will use reasonable endeavours to remove the content within a reasonable period of time.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, in particular non-public areas, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence and we may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
10. Prohibited uses
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree not to:
- frame or mirror any part of the Website or any software used by or in conjunction with the Website without our prior written consent;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, data-mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents;
- modify, adapt, sub-licence, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or any software used by or in conjunction with the Website; or
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
11. Suspension and Termination
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
13. Linking to the Website
- You may not link to the Website or suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- The Website must not be framed on any other site without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. You agree to cease such linking if, in our sole opinion, the website from which you are linking impacts upon our goodwill or reputation.
- If you wish to make any use of content on the Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Third party links and resources in the Website
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
15. Applicable law
All notices given by you to use should be sent by post to our registered office or by email to email@example.com. Such notices will be deemed received three (3) days after posting if sent by post, or if sent by email on the next day that banks in Ireland are open for business.
19. Entire Agreement
20. Contact us
- To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank you for visiting the Website.